X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED] Red S1, needs some work

1994 cherry red S1 rallye

I've owned this since 2008, I used it daily for a couple of years until it Failed its MOT in 2010 and it's sat in a garage since then. I had hoped to restore it but after 10 years I've come to the realisation that it's not going to happen.

It has a 1.3 rallye head and cam, running bike carbs with a vtr bottom end and a 1.1 gear box. I also have a rallye gearbox in bits which would come with it and a gti disc rear beam which could be included as well.

I'm not going to lie it does need a lot of work to get it running again, I've not tried to start it for years and the some of the tyres have gone flat etc

I really don't want to split it up for spares but I will if no one wants to offer a decent price for it.

the car is located near St Andrews in Scotland and will obviously need to be trailered away, I'll get some pictures when I can but I now live 40 miles away form the garage it's in so I can't just nip out and check things easily

I'm open to offers especially if it goes to the right home but nothing silly.

What did it fail the MOT on? Have you got the original engine and inlet?

Any chance of some photos?
    I love Throttle Bodies

Originally posted by Lewis
    My resolution for 2011 is to sort my fucking car

Comment

It needed welding on the rear offside sill and a few other wee things. I've got an original inlet and ecu but the bottom end had already been changed when I got it.

I'll hopefully get some pics at the weekend.

Comment

I've got a few photos I can email if you send me your address.

Comment

PM’d

Comment

Working...
          X