2003 Citroen Saxo VTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Citroen Saxo VTS

2003 Saxo VTS. I've owned it since August and done around 5000 miles in it, however I don't really use it very often any more so it is up for sale.
    It just ticked over to 66k miles, so it's a fairly low mileage example. It drives very well and is a lot of fun on B roads.
    I gave it a full service when I got it, previous owner also fitted a new alternator and belt. It is pretty much stock, which is rare for a VTS these days.
    Only changes are a K&N Panel filter and some ducting to the OE airbox. Front brakes have been recently replaced along with a new centre section for the MOT, which expires March/April 2017 I believe.
    The car also has a full leather interior with no holes, cuts or tears - very very rare! Drivers seat does not slide forward when tilted for someone to get in the back, however it slides forward/back fine in normal position. I do have some spare seat rails I can include which may fix the problem.
    It's a very clean shell with no rust; boot floor, jacking points, inner wings etc - all good! It isn't perfect bodywork wise with the worst being a car park scrape on the rear bumper. There are some scratches here and there, however nothing too major. The original bonnet when I purchased the car had some lacquer peel so I bought another, however this has some rust on the inside and a small bubble near the grille. Original bonnet is rust free however does require a respray, but can be included in the sale. Rear bumper has a very small area of lacquer peel in one corner. I must emphasize the bodywork is not perfect. Gear linkages have some play, which is again common for all Saxo's and 106's. Clutch is heavy compared to others I've driven however a brand new Valeo clutch is included in the sale.
    It has a bit of a rough idle/random cough which is of course common on these, however a full spare inlet manifold with fuel rail, injectors and sensors is included with the car to hopefully rectify this.
    I have seen a few Saxo's with higher mileage go for a similar price, so I think this price is very fair considering the low mileage and the fact the car is un-modified. Viewing is recommended.
    These cars are getting rare very quickly, and is no doubt a 'modern classic' and one that will become a very sought-after hot hatch in the future along with the likes of the 106 GTI.
    I believe I've highlighted the few niggles the car has however please feel free to message me for any more information. Strictly cash on collection or bank transfer (preferred).

1575 ono. Located South Shields, near Newcastle upon Tyne

Sold

Comment

Working...
    X