X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red 106 rallye

hi
    I live in Ireland and own a red106 rallye that I bought many years ago off Jason lepley rallying , the reg is M631 HOD . anyone on here ever own it ??
    cheers
    keith

Comment

• L473 PWR - Now with me; along with R292 XMS (Awaiting a rebuild) and R847 OVJ (under a cover)

Comment

• m553 noh s1 rallye ex rally car rough and ready

Comment

• Originally posted by NickFork View Post
          Am restoring N814 LMR after accident damaged. I also have shell and V5 for L166 SEW if anyone's interested?

Cheers

Nick
          Havent been on this forum for a long time, but Googled both of my old rallies. M993 HAC has almost certainly been written off (White mk1). But N814 LMR was mine at one point, 2nd owner, maybe 3rd. Nice to hear the above user has it safe(checked the MOT, its only doing a few hundred a year which sound like its in a collection) although shame to hear it has been accident damaged since my ownership. It did have an amazing service history and set of nice period modifications all done at Skip Browns.

Did have my eyes on another Rallye and came close a few times over the last few years, but now the garage is full with something else so no room

Last edited by ADP; 19-01-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Andy fae Kilmarnock Scotland. M238JPE.
            I've had my red S1 since 2012.
            i bought if fae Stroud in England.
            I've kept it standard apart from k&n and 4,2,1 front pipe. 2" de-cat pugsport. Runs like a dream and only got 102000 on the clock.
            I'm the 7th owner and would like to hear the history of this car, good or bad would be interesting to know. I haven't even found an ounce of rust on it.
            It's going in for a respray at the end of the year. It's a keeper so it will be worth the money.
            I also had a red S1 about 18 years ago L528OGU. I seen on the internet that it is sorn.
            Any info on that would be great too. Cheers.

Comment

• I was the last UK owner of RACK, R489ACK, the Onyx Black S2 left hooker. I sold it to Florian in Perpignan, France in 2014. Just for the record.

Comment

• R670 CSC - S2 Indigo Rallye, was off the road 5 years, I put it back on the road a couple years ago and then sold it last year think it has a private plate now

S326 CWY - S2 Indigo Rallye, bought it a few months ago plan is to sort the rust out and restore it mechanically to use as a daily car
                '94 S1 Cherry Red 106 16v - Winter bomber
                '88 Miami Blue 205 GTi6 - Project thread
                '11 Sprint blue Audi S3 - Work horse

Comment

Working...
                X