No announcement yet.

Miami XSi road rally car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a really good day on the 116 Targa, awesome event both this year and last year! Managed to have a completely clean run with no penalties all day.

Started the day with 2 laps of Glan-Y-Gors kart track and I set the quickest time by 4 seconds. The rear suspension once again slowed us down on the fast rougher sections... massive compressions again resulting in the boot floor even more bent.

Last edited by Mike_Roberts; 08-02-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Well there seems to be a bit of a gap in this thread again! Don't think too much has changed to be fair... Genuine 21mm Peugeot Sport torsion bars and a few more battle scars after a fight with a barbed wire fence

Only did 2 targa rallies again last year but I still do a lot of navigating on stage events! Still have an ongoing love/hate relationship with the car at the minute... constantly think about breaking it which would be a shame. But then selling it wouldn't bring me anywhere near what the bits are worth. Just feel like I need a new project and some new found enthusiasm but who knows!

Comment

Working...
      X