No announcement yet.

My Black Bodied Beauty :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liked the rallye mate new cars stunning theyve grown on me alot always been a integra man but for me the civics are starting to luck much nicer.

Comment

good choice mate, love them, im thinking of a DC5 next..

Whats your insurance like on it?

Comment

Originally posted by DanS116v View Post

just on the look out now for some 98spec itr wheels now (a little like turinis ) and some hids
        YEa good choice, I wanted a set on my ukdm ITr but never found a set at the time when looking.

Good champ white is a great colour for a car
        106s gone...

Comment

my insurance is 300 a year more than the rallye, the cat 1 on the ek helps that but not a massive hike considering its fully comp in my name with 2yrs no claims.

i was considering a dc2 itr but theres too many of them arond me and this is the only ek9 for now

miles- dc5's are nice and very fast, too bigga car for me tho, keep your rallye

saw the rallye the other night, was pulling the heart strings a little

Comment

yeah DC5's are quite big. im trying to find something thats quick but can use everyday.

are ek9's group 20+ aswell? what insurance company u with?

Comment

same dilemma i had really

not sure on the insurance group but yeah there up there in the high numbers, im with elephant at the mo

ring trip looked ace by the way

Comment

Working...
              X