No announcement yet.

Jungles white S2 progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice dude, don't think i've checked this out before. Has it been mapped yet?
    Lots of tasty bits for sale, check my blog/parts for sale section

Spending too much money on small french hatchbacks since 2007...

Comment

Cheers lads, pic of the exhaust , its dirty but thats what all the salt and shit in winter does isnt it

And a little update, we tried to map it with the new exhaust but because there was so little back pressure it was boost creeping like a biatch, now running a 38mm external gate and screamer, tried mapping it again and it was blowing spark out... new uprated plugs and magnecore kv85 leads arrived yesterday

Originally posted by dannygti View Post
      what clutch is that mate?
      CG 5 paddle ceramettalic mate

Originally posted by Luke306 View Post
      I never see any other Rallye's about, except slyrpug's but he's moved to wales now.
      Nice work, standard internals?
      Theres a fat one in chesterfield now mate! But apart from that me niether lol, yep still running std internals

Originally posted by Aleksandr View Post
      Nice dude, don't think i've checked this out before. Has it been mapped yet?
      Cheers

Its been mapped again and again, or we at least tried and things kept going wrong or when they go right i decide to change something and have it remapped, and then weve been waiting for decent weather. Hopefully will be done this week. Ive gotta say though GR Performance have been excellent with me, would highly recomend them to anyone!

Oh and a little video... we got bored when we were painting the unit!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shv53-A8s7I"]YouTube - 106 Rallye Turbo ... flaming[/ame]
      Last edited by Jungle; 18-01-2011, 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hey jungle are you coming to the east mids meet? and MFN re opening? im sure i saw you out in notts on a sunday night a few months back you know lol!

Progress blog looks good!
        [CENTER][IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq289/misspiggy1988/sig1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Red"]10% discount to all RR members at constella.co.uk :) just email us for a paypal invoice to get th discount :) [/COLOR]

Comment

Were you in Swinton a few weeks ago by any chance?

Comment

might do miss when is it?

Yeah im always in swinton thats where GR is lol

did i get behind you coming off of roundabout? had just come back from a mapping session lol
            Last edited by Jungle; 20-01-2011, 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes that was me lol
              I noticed a white 106 Rallye and thought it was Craig (slyrpug). Started pressing the horn and then realised it wasn't him haha
              Car looked nice

Comment

ever get this finished? curious as to volume and sucess of the front exit exhaust. cheers aidy
                [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]i've been beano'd!!!!11111111eleventy[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Saw this a few nights ago up rotherham town i was the lad in the shitty orange corsa b , looks and sounds epic, the turbo spool is unreal well done mate !

Comment

was good to see you at york mate, car ran some fair times, joe - red and white rallye

Comment

Originally posted by infamous aidy View Post
                      ever get this finished? curious as to volume and sucess of the front exit exhaust. cheers aidy
                      Yes mate its been running ages, doing 1.3 bar now aswell exhaust i measured at 110db (not super accurate) so going to have it adjusted a bit for track lol

Originally posted by Danny2009 View Post
                      Saw this a few nights ago up rotherham town i was the lad in the shitty orange corsa b , looks and sounds epic, the turbo spool is unreal well done mate !
                      Originally posted by crossylad View Post
                      was good to see you at york mate, car ran some fair times, joe - red and white rallye
                      Cheers boys, bottled it on that run against you haha 13.8 was my best

Just some more recent pics lol

Last edited by Jungle; 06-05-2011, 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

love it, bit ghetto if you dont mind me saying but good to see someone doing it away from the dp kit route.

mind if i nip down shef for a look/passenger ride sometime? if thats cool drop us a pm. cheers
                        [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]i've been beano'd!!!!11111111eleventy[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by infamous aidy View Post
                          love it, bit ghetto if you dont mind me saying but good to see someone doing it away from the dp kit route.

mind if i nip down shef for a look/passenger ride sometime? if thats cool drop us a pm. cheers
                          haha ghetto thats a good way to put it i like!!

tbh mate its not in a fit state to be doing anything but sit outside the house at the min lol

Comment

Stickered it up with sexy GR Livery

And it seems to have made it faster lol 13.5@105mph

Comment

Had this on the dyno at GR Performance last week, made about 170bhp. Safe to say i wasn't impressed but we had a look at the graph and it was dropping off boost after about 4000rpm, boost controller is cream crackered, don't know how long its been running like this.

But after fitting a bleed valve and mapping it again it made slightly more power... 242bhp to be precise... It pulls like a train now!!!

Also fitted some new brakes

Went to Trax yesterday and went out in the wet, car kept trying to switch ends even at low speed, I don't know if its because i've got paradas on the back or just a bad suspension set up, something I'm going to have to look into though. Pics will be up when i get home.

And this is how it looked at 6pm saturday... wasn't cutting it fine at all

Comment

Pic of dyno graph...

And a few pics from Trax...

Comment

Working...
                                X