No announcement yet.

Jungles white S2 progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is some power. How did it hold up against the Scoobies on track?
    Peugeot Sport Logi

Comment

It was terrible on track tbh, was very twitchy through the corners going to have a look at the suspension and tyres set up next. Or could just be the fact i got the brakes and mapping done the night before and was the first time i had driven it on track in boosted form lol.

Managed to hold off the scooby behind me though

Comment

NEW BUILD TIME!

The other week it snapped a rod (pic below) and so at the minute it's sat in a unit with no engine, going to do a bit of restoration, sort the suspension out and then put a new engine in Exciting times.

Comment

Build #2 began yesterday after I picked up an engine on Sunday.

I ripped everything out of it, here is how it looks now waiting for welding and painting.

Comment

this has come on so much. I'm sure you were the lad that was looking at buying my old silver 106. if you were i so wish you had and done this to it.

Comment

how much was this @wheels mate?

Comment

Originally posted by quik97 View Post
                this has come on so much. I'm sure you were the lad that was looking at buying my old silver 106. if you were i so wish you had and done this to it.
                If it was the quicky with the rallye engine yeah I was mate. lol thanks never had any of this planned tbh it just got out of hand hahahaha

Little update...

mmmmmm fresh paint

Comment

New engine is halfway in, just need to sort the clutch out so that we can get everything bolted together

Comment

I like pretty colours

Comment

What do you do for MOT's with that exhaust. I do love this car.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIFF View Post
                        What do you do for MOT's with that exhaust. I do love this car.
                        It can pass emissions tests, and my tester is a nice man

Chaars

Comment

Thats what i thought How is the drivability of this engine spec i would love to turbo my 8v engine eventually to around 230ish to stay MA. I think having a quick spooling engine with that kind of power would make a great road toy!

Comment

Think you got it all in one there mate lol. Spools nice and early, makes power nice and early, makes loads of torque, no lag and pulls almost all the way through the rev range.

Comment

bit more work done...

Comment

No S1 Rallye inlet?

Comment

Working...
                                X