No announcement yet.

infamous aidy, my s2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit you're back. I'll be wanting a passenger ride when done matey. Looks awesome

Comment

• not a problem joe! not a problem!

hopefully not be too long before its seeing the light of day!
      [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]i've been beano'd!!!!11111111eleventy[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Nice to see you turn it in to something different and also good restoration of all the rust repairs..

Comment

• thanks mate, loads more has happened since then, i just haven't had time to get everything uploaded and on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by infamous aidy View Post
            thanks mate, loads more has happened since then, i just haven't had time to get everything uploaded and on here.
            This something I will be looking at doing to mine not the maxi kit, but repairs and get it back to a sensible standard, owned 6 rallyes in my early days, but would be looking at fixing up and exporting across to aus.

Comment

• as i've just put on your newbie thread, your car is my old daily lol

Comment

Working...
              X