Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quik97
    gt i drive is the way forward
    nah dude i like mud, fuck me does every bastid on this forum ride?
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]i've been beano'd!!!!11111111eleventy[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I miss my bike allbeit it needs money spent on it or renewed. I be XC though mainly but I don't have it here...

Comment

i drive is wank,had one of the first ones and it was fucked after a few months.I havent ridden for ages still got my chameleon and 222 in the garage along with 3 mavic d321,front and rear hope c2s amongst other stuff.I fancy getting back into xc,im to old for dh/freeride

Comment

None of this trails rubbish, is all about the Trials! Oh and the car looks mint
          Lots of tasty bits for sale, check my blog/parts for sale section

Spending too much money on small french hatchbacks since 2007...

Comment

cheers ponk

Comment

had my i drive for years never had a problem with it only had problems with hope dh 4 brakes but sorted them now

Comment

car now looks something like thi

Comment

not sure on that bumper :P looks like a kid with no teeth abit... "gummy" haha

why dont you wrap the harness around the bar going across the cage... (my preferance)

love the wheels!

is the lacker peelin on the roof? haha joke thats unique

one of my fav s2's... nice one aidy

Comment

Loving the camo' roof!!!
                    [CENTER] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/stugee/bar2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER][I][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=blue]Engine:[/COLOR][/B] 1.6 16v VTS | Raceland Manifold | 57I induction Kit | 3" Pugsport System
                    [/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER][I][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=blue]Exterior:[/COLOR][/B] Debadged | Plated sunroof | Polycarbonate windows | Bonnet Pins[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER][I][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=blue]Interior:[/COLOR][/B] Stripped | Fibreglass Bucket Seat | OMP Harness | Rear Roll Cage | Sparco Steering Wheel | Sparco Gear Knob | Autogauge Rev counter | Fire extinguisher[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]
                    [CENTER][I][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=blue]Chassis:[/COLOR][/B] Lowered 60mm | Gaz rear shocks | Koni front shocks | S2 Rallye Steel Rims / R888's[/SIZE] [/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Comment

camo roof is probably getting changed, had it on a bit now.

harnesses arent on the bar cos its not welded in so they can stay where they are for now.

cage will get painted soon too, oh and i also got some ds2500 pads for my gti6 calipers, wooooot

Comment

meh, not bad

Comment

lol, just cos honda pay you enough for sticking number plates on to buy bodies doesnt mean your above me will

Comment

Like this motor - its very different compared to alot of the S2's we have on here - including my own

Comment

i like my car to be different. i dont like most of the s2's on here beacuse i i hate the standard front end. plus i'm not in the fold of keeping it standard because its a rallye. hense it having the 16v, gti spots and other stuff. i built it to suit my needs. none of this doing it because its popular malarky

cheers tho

Comment

saxo dashboard hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X